Monday, June 24, 2013

SCOTLAND

3:58PM



Not sure why do i came across with Scotland flags on my nails. When I saw my new bought blue nail polish. I was trying to find a new color for my fingernails. Always wanted some color that represent how i feel that time. Unfortunately, there isn't a color that I felt 'tadaaaa!' ''Yes!'' ''Aha!''

So, I ended up with metallic blue. At first application i love them to be plain, but my heart is itchy for some nail art. With only a few color with me , I have neon green, pink, dark stone granite and white. I can only think of white color. They are perfect with blue, just like smurfy and the sky. However, I want something easy. So I thought of Scotland flag. Before that, I knew I ever seen some country with a blue flag. I knew it some where......... like Scotland? I went and ask Mr Google, to be sure. Yeup it is! Then that is how i ended up having my Scottish fingernail.

Somehow, I think they are Cute and easy (heik). Fingers smushing on lips. Tap tap tapp...aren't this a sign for I don't know inspiration, idea. Mother of Zeus! I just saw Tartan fashion show while browsing in hotmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment