Monday, July 22, 2013

DEDICATED TO SCOTLAND

10:39AM


SCOTLAND




SCOTLAND!!!!
( adorable image borrowed from Mr.Google)



Okay lets talk about Tartan¬




...... mind popzt some smorgasbord cake. Yummss...really want this at the moment. Drooling overload. Slashed it with thunder! eat up de bubble thought back.YUMNOMZ!

Excuse for de lil mind poppin.

Okay about ~TaR' TaN :)



TARTAN



Wear as a symbolic national dress of Scotland. Usually wear by Scottish men (scream!!, Scottish men are hot! zomagaga aren't they look lovely.  I'll give bazillions of hearts to them sweeet. I wish my Dad wears skirt , he must look so aduurrrable.  One second, wow I just realize in Malaysia, Malay men wear similar to kilt too (yes the skirt that you see is called 'Kilt'), but with pants. They called it Baju Melayu Lelaki.












The National dress in Scotland is inspired by George IV who wore a full Highland dress when he paid visit to Scotland in 1822.



 Highland dress autonomy. HowieD  it really does look awesome when cool skirt match with formal suits.


My favorite Tartan look..



 FASHION SHOW FALL WINTER 2013 











ALL-TIME WORLD FAMOUS TARTAN DRESS by



Fully Respect the great Alexander Mcqueen & Sarah Jessica Parker in  "AngloMania" Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.



++++++++++++


I think for me in fashion, Tartan is good when it used less, too much of it may lead us to look like we covered by a Tartan blanket.





However, I guess we can break this by using more define cut design.





For Tartan pants or trouser i preferred it to be in dark coloured with slim fit carrot cut, looks chic.





 using 'TarTan' with lighter color and baggy straight cut line will kinda look like we are wearing our pajamas.







But these are only my point of views, here are some style that I think are awesome as well.





Love the originals <3


<3 



Mother of Zeus! TarTan with boots 
Ringi Ding 

Hot.




G.O.R.G.E.U.S




A Korean girl band ===  f(x)  === is having their tartan too.




( on 22nd July 2013,youtube)



Sneak a Peek


my lil Tartan moment



(shhhh de top is actually my Tartan mini skirt, 
bedazzled with some studs, accessories with studded belt & a lace hand glove. Inspired look by Tartan and Madonna. )   

Happy Jolly Tartan Everyone! Cheers to Scotland.









No comments:

Post a Comment