Sunday, June 23, 2013

Heaps Hoff huff

8:58am


Zookay finally i'm in and into here. ¬Arrived smoothly¬ I sound like a successful science experiment, spermini hops into a sun? Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa¬
(That is not quite what I want... Hold. Let me do this again.)
Hi. thank you for dropping by, I LOVE YOU!
(Laughing alone and hard. aa yaya yayaii seriously. I need a good Introduction zapp tadd dazzdadadaa..)

Here goes...


Me : Hello , Hi, how are you... my real name is Kin. Nope i'm not a male, i'm a female. If you happened to see some name tag ' Scotly Greg'  on here its a name that i made up, unfortunately Mr Big 'B' Blogger asked me to put my full name before i'm officially one of you guys. Cool! with my fully right without any rules said 'it must be a real name and should print out my birth certificate to prove it' I'm good. So I come up with 'Scotly Greg'. Why 'Scotly'? I'm having Scotland flag on my nails now. Seriously, Yes ten little Scotland flags on my nails. I know right... why? (they're cute) .... do I....painted my nail.. in Scotland flag? Its just  some random thought . But I do do do loveeeeeee Scotland, the only country flaunting men in skirt. Plus, hi 5 anyone Tartan.  aaaaand... Greg? I love Gregory Smith, I am! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment